Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence

We just got done with Independence Day in the US. Patriotism for the country I live in. Well, I also have patriotism for countries which my family has come from (except britain).

I just was on Live Action Films' blog, and found that on their most recent blog post, someone had the gall to say that Youth Defence, a sister pro-life organization in Ireland, has been "discredited". The ONLY bad things I've ever heard said about YD is people calling them "fascist" and other unsuitable terms for being pro-life, Catholic, and Irish.

Youth Defence is not fascist. The people who call them this are pro-abort, anti-Catholic, anti-children, loyalist snobs. Youth Defence is about fighting for the right to live.

I'm a unionist/nationalist. I am Catholic and politically moderate. Being that I'm Catholic, I'm pro-life. If I lived in Ireland, I would be part of the Sinn Féin party.

I believe in life, liberty, and happiness for all! I fight for the right to believe, I fight for the right to live, I fight for the right of a people to govern themselves, to be free from tyranny and oppression. That's what being Irish and American is all about! Being free and standing up and fighting for what you believe in!

I can't wait until Ireland is finally free. Then there will be two Independence Days to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment